This Personal Data Protection and Cookies Policy is intended to notify you of the following:
- The type of personal information about you that is collected bt our products
- How oZone and its potential partners process your data
- The terms and conditions of Use of your data, as well as your rights in this regard, by existing European and French legislation.
All procedures on your personal data are conducted by current regulations, including Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (also known as GDPR) and any applicable national data protection legislation.
2. Processing of your personal data
As part of the operation of the website www.o.zone, oZone collects data about you. This data is processed for the purposes for which it is collected, some information being mandatory and others optional, as indicated in the collection forms.
In addition, oZone may collect personal data for other purposes, complying with personal data protection.
2.1 Why your data is collected
The processing operations implemented on the site www.o.zone are intended to allow:
- Management of customer accounts
- Performance of customer loyalty operations
2.2 Legal basis
Data processing is necessary for:
- the execution of a contract for the provision of services to which the User is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the User's request in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- compliance with legal obligations to which the data controller is subject in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, such as the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing;
- the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, such as the fight against fraud, carrying out prospecting operations, etc.' and
- Data processing may also be based on the data subjects' prior consent according to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, particularly during prospecting operations.
2.3 DATA GATHERED
We will collect, use, store, and transmit different types of personal data about you depending on whether and how you use our Services, Site, or App, which we have classified as follows (Note that providing all of the data below is not an obligation to users):
- First, maiden, and last name
- username or similar identifier
- date of birth and gender
- biometric information, including a visual image of your face
- national identity cards
- passports, driving licenses, or other forms of identification documents
Social Identity Data:
- your group/company data
- information on referrals related to you
- behavioral data
- risk assessment
- residence details
- email address and telephone numbers
- proof of address documentation
- bank account
- payment card details
- virtual currency accounts
- stored value accounts
- amounts associated with accounts
- external account details
- source of funds and related documentation
- details about payments to and from you
- other details of any transactions you enter into using the Services, Site, or App
- investment objectives
- investment experience
- prior investments
- internet connectivity data
- internet protocol (IP) address
- operator and carrier data
- login data
- browser type and version
- device type, category, and model
- time zone setting and location data
- language data
- application version and SDK version
- browser plug-in types and versions
- operating system and platform
- Diagnostics data such as crash logs and any other data we collect to measure technical diagnostics and other information stored on or available regarding the devices you allow us access to when you visit the Site or use the Services or the App.
- your username and password
- your identification number as our User
- information on whether you have oZone App account and the email associated with your accounts
information about how you use the Site, the Services, mobile applications, and other offerings made available by us, including:
- device download time
- install time
- interaction type and time
- event time, name, and source
3. RETENTION PERIODS
Ozone is dedicated to keeping your personal data in a secure place for a maximum period of five (5) years from the business relationship's termination or for the maximum retention period provided by the applicable legislation in the United Kingdom in case of any disputes.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to ask the data controller for access to your personal data, its rectification or erasure, or the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, as well as a right to object to your data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
You also have a right to request portability for the data provided and necessary for the contract or processing based on your consent. You may also withdraw your consent at any time when it has been previously given.